All this for SEK 1,000 ...*
- A preparatory course – on the course, you will be given the methods and tools to enable you to draw up a development plan and a training plan for your company.
- A training course and a seminar – the company will be given one training course and one seminar per employee. This is financed by the European Social Fund. The person or people whose skills are to be developed will be determined entirely on the basis of the company's requirements. This means that one person may attend several courses within the framework of the training courses and seminars that you have been allocated.
- Network – for the entire duration of your membership of the Företagsakademin3 project, you will have access to a network of other companies participating in the Företagsakademin business academy.
Företagsakademin has 10 years of experience in providing companies with training courses. Our courses are largely based on participant activity and practical exercises. That means that the people participating on the courses are able to use their skills in everyday work at their company. The courses are supplied by leading training companies. 7,800 people have previously taken part in similar projects and courses at Företagsakademin.
* On certain training courses, the cost of meals will be added to this fee. The cost of meals is determined by the various training course suppliers and is not financed by the European Social Fund. Read more on each individual training course.
Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions will apply to ensure that the company is entitled to EU-financed training:
- The company has a maximum of 9 active members including owners.
- The company has at least one year's experience of its business operation.
- The business is run in Stockholm county.
- The company must not have received more than MSEK 1.8 in State support in the past three years.
The Preparatory course must be undertaken within 2 months of the date of application. The training courses and seminars must have been undertaken within one year of the date of application. If the company does not fulfill this, the skills development opportunity will cease.
An administration fee of SEK 400 will be payable in the event of amendments to or cancellations of bookings for training courses which are notified less than 14 days before the start of the course. An administration fee of SEK 400 will be payable in the event of failure to attend a training session without notifying Företagsakademin in advance by e-mail or phone.